New Constructs has a strong reputation on Wall Street and with individual investors. We have been recognized for our analytical rigor (options, hidden debt, write-offs, red flags) as well as the stock-picking benefits of our hard work and analysis.
- “The Danger Within” Barron’s ETF Focus (1/29/2011)
- “The Footnote Fanatic” Forbes (1/9/2006)
- “Watch Their Language And Red Flags In Financial Reports” Barron’s (8/31/09)
- “Stock Options_Old Game, New Tricks” BusinessWeek (12/19/05)
- “3 Ways Companies Bury Debt” MSN (3/12/2008)
- “Scrubbing Bubbles – Footnote Fanatic Part2” by Business Tennessee (Aug 2006)
- CNBC Interview featuring our unique focus on the Notes to Financial Statements (1/13/06)
- CNBC Interview featuring misleading nature of reported earnings (9/1/06)
- CNBC Interview highlighting our stock-picking record (9/8/06)
- “Stock Sleuth Exposes Market Winners and Traps” MarketWatch (10/28/09)
- “How The Brokers Stack Up” Barron’s (1/30/10)
- “New Constructs Research Is a Buy” Integrity Research (3/17/10)
These news items are just a few highlights. There is more detail at http://www.newconstructs.com/nc/news/news.htm.