Commitment to Privacy
New Constructs, LLC, takes seriously its responsibilities to protect and keep private all data exchanged between New Constructs and its customers, and we emphasize to our employees the confidential nature of customer information and the high level of importance we place on it.
Data Collection and Use
As a user of the public portion of this website, you are not required to provide New Constructs with personal data. If you register to use the password protected portions of our website, you will be required to provide us with personal data about you and any entity you are affiliated with. If you choose not to provide us with personal data we request from you, we may not be able to respond to you and/or provide you with a requested service.
All data is collected under a Legitimate Interests, Consent, or Contract basis.
Data Retention Period
We will retain your personal data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you via your subscription; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is legally advisable (for example, in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).”
In order to use the password protected portions of our website, you must purchase a subscription. During the purchase or registration process, you will be required to provide us with personal data about yourself, such as name, email address, and credit card information. We will share that information only with our credit card payment processors so that we can complete your subscription request.
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help prevent spam comments.
Links to Other Websites
Where applicable, New Constructs may provide links to one or more third party websites. We encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of these websites before providing any of your personal information to them.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access our site or open one of our emails, we may automatically record and store certain information about your system by using cookies and other types of technologies. Examples of information we automatically collect may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device and browser types and identifiers, referring and exit page addresses, software and system type, and information about your usage of our site. Some examples of how we use that data include: keeping you logged in to the site so you won’t have to re-enter your login information, providing custom content, monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and monitoring site usage metrics.
We may use third-party Web analytics services in connection with the Site, such as those of Google Analytics and its advertising features, Facebook and its advertising features, and Infusionsoft. These service providers use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the Site. The information collected (described above in “Automatically Collected Information”) will be collected directly by these service providers to evaluate your use of the site.
For more information on how Google Analytics uses data from our websites and how you can control the information sent to Google, click here. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here. Because these opt-outs are cookie-based, please note that if you get a new computer or device, install or start using a new browser, or erase or alter your browser’s cookie file, you may need to opt out again.
For more information on how Facebook uses data from our websites and how you can control the information sent to Facebook, click here. To learn about opting out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting, click here or here.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You may opt out of our contacting you at any time (except for contact directly related to your subscription) by emailing email@example.com.
You also may, at any time, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Request a copy of personal data we have about you, if any.
- Request that we update any personal data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any personal data we have about you (please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it).
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personal data.
- All requests will require your confirmation in order for us to complete them.
We will complete your request within 30 days, except as provided in “Data Retention Period” above. Please note that in the case of removal of personal data, we will confirm the removal with you when it’s complete and then begin removing the request itself from our systems.
New Constructs’ Network utilizes the following security mechanisms to protect the integrity of customer information and systems:
- Your account is only accessible with the correct user name and password.
- A Digital System ID is stored on the registered system and is used to authenticate each transaction between New Constructs’ systems and the client’s system.
- All data transfer between New Constructs’ internal systems is across private, non-advertised, non-accessible networks.
- All New Constructs’ Network servers operate with New Constructs’ products with all security updates applied.
- All transactions involving client-sensitive data are encrypted using a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection.
- Although New Constructs strives to create a secure and reliable website for our users, we do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or transfer of data or material via our website or via email. When disclosing personal or financial information, all users should remain mindful of the fact that this information is potentially accessible to others, and thus may be collected and used by others without your consent. Therefore, you should consider carefully whether you should submit sensitive information that you would not want disclosed and should recognize that your use of the Internet and New Constructs’ website is at your own risk. New Constructs has no responsibility or liability for the security of personal information or financial data transmitted via the Internet.
Transferring Your Personal Information Outside the EEA (if GDPR applies)
The data that we collect from you is transferred to, and will be stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that is not subject to equivalent data protection laws. For our purposes, the information we collect is processed and stored in the US.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide your subscription.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our business, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
You may contact us at any time at email@example.com if you would like further information.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
New Constructs’ website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Changes and Updates to this Policy