Interested in joining New Constructs? We are currently hiring for our Investment Analyst position.
David Trainer recently hosted a virtual meeting to provide background on New Constructs, insights on how to succeed in the interview process, and a Q&A session. Check out the recording below for more information.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
Analyst’s job will include the following:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports based financial analysis
- Identifying trends in financial performance and relating these trends in an understandable manner
- Use of New Constructs discounted cash flow model
The Investment Analyst will assist in writing reports on:
- Mutual Funds
In addition to writing these reports, employee will be involved in marketing directives, social media operations, and syndication to many different media outlets.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related
- Strong writing skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Quality communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
To apply, send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. If chosen to proceed, the next step you will be given full access credentials to our research tools and asked to submit a Long Idea or Short Idea (Danger Zone) writing submission.