New Constructs is proud to announce our new relationship with Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Thomson ONE clients receive full access to New Constructs’ research, which includes:
- Investment ratings and alerts for more than 3,000 stocks, 7,000 mutual funds and 400 ETFs
- Alerts on all holdings in portfolios
- Screen & sort investment ratings on stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
- Proprietary model portfolios for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
- Proprietary long ideas and sell warnings
- Free research and education opportunities via podcasts and webinars
- Access to the best fundamental data in the business
“We’re very pleased to help Thomson Reuters clients by shining a light in the dark corners of financial statements and providing value-added, independent research that will help bolster firms’ investment strategies and risk management,” said New Constructs chief executive David Trainer.
For more details, see the press release here.