Interested in joining New Constructs? We are currently hiring for our Associate Analyst position.
David Trainer recently hosted a virtual meeting to share background on New Constructs, insights on how to succeed in the interview process and in the position, along with a Q&A session. Below is the recording of the webinar. Here are the slides from the webinar.
Analyst’s job will include the following:
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Analyze footnotes and other disclosures buried in corporate filings
- Create dynamic discounted cash flow models
- Learn and apply new accounting rules to further improve New Constructs’ proprietary technology
In addition to analytical responsibilities, employees will take part in MBA-level training directly from the CEO, David Trainer. During training, candidates will learn how to analyze balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements and, most importantly, the notes to the financial statements to arrive at a comprehensive picture of a firm’s true economic profitability and valuation.
- Solid understanding of accounting
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field (helpful but not required as long as accounting knowledge is solid)
- Passion for the capital markets
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen to proceed, the next step will be submission of an essay, and modeling exercises. Details regarding these submissions will be provided to applicable candidates through email.
Leave a Reply