New Constructs is February’s #1 ranked stock picker in Healthcare over the last twelve months (LTM) per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened managers/contributors.
As a member of New Constructs, you get these ideas before we post them to SumZero. Samples of some top-performing ideas are below:
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) – long – up 66% since publishing in June 2017
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX, since changed to BHC) – short – down 45% when position closed in May 2017
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) – short – down 42% when position closed in October 2017
- National Research Corp (NRC) – long – up 38% when position closed in May 2018
- NVR Inc. (NVR) – long – up 21% since publishing in April 2017
This article originally published on February 8, 2019.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.