Do you want to uncover the best total return investments in global bank corporate bonds and preferred stock?
Are you looking for ways to integrate economic earnings analysis into fixed income research?
If so, join New Constructs and Viola Risk Advisors’ co-hosted webinar on Wednesday, May 10, at 11am EST. This 40-minute call will cover key concerns of debt investors, equity investors, counterparty risk managers, and regulatory exposure risk managers. Topics include:
- Why equity analysis matters for fixed income investors: Learn about New Constructs CEO David Trainer’s approach to equity valuation
- How to integrate economics earnings analysis into the fixed income work-flow for better investment outcomes
- Viola Risk Advisors top picks across U.S. & European big banks and how New Constructs helps in the selection process
- How to access New Constructs across other major investment sectors including: Telecom, Energy, Consumer, Technology, Health Care and more!
- How Viola Risk Advisors can help @ www.viola-risk.com.
This article originally published on May 5, 2017.
Disclosure: David Trainer and Kyle Guske II receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.