Profits continue to grow faster than the stock price.
Five new stocks make this month’s model portfolio.
Misleading non-GAAP metrics and an outrageous valuation make this IPO one to avoid.
Get insights into Peloton's business model and valuation.
Our research analyzes the fine print to assess the fundamentals and valuation of IPOs.
Get a free look at one of the stocks in this month's model portfolio.
We discuss the problem with accounting metrics, how technology helps investors, and how we identified Verizon as a quality Long Idea.
Don’t bail out the insiders in unprofitable, overvalued private companies.
- New Danger Zone: 9/30/19
- New Long Idea: 10/2/19
- Most Attractive/Most Dangerous: Model Portfolio Update: 10/3/19
- Exec Comp Aligned with ROIC: Model Portfolio Update: 10/16/19
- 423: 10-Qs parsed since Sept 1.
- 145: 10-Ks parsed since Sept 1.
- 191: stocks, ETFs & mutual funds added to coverage universe over the last 3 months.