On the back of a strong holiday season, retailers are back in the spotlight. To start 2017, we want to circle back to two previous long ideas in the retail industry.
The Most Attractive Stocks (+5.5%) rose more than the S&P 500 (+2.2%) and outperformed as a long portfolio last month.
We provide 20 large/mid cap names and 20 small cap names to sell/avoid in this monthly newsletter.
Clients can directly access our database of analytics from our 5,000+ company valuation models in a matter of seconds with just a few clicks.
We are 100% transparent about our models because we want our clients to know how much rigor and integrity are behind our research.
Investors looking for sector funds that hold quality stocks should look no further than the Consumer Staples sector.
This IPO gets our Dangerous rating, and we advise caution.
- Model Portfolio Update: Exec Comp Aligned With ROIC on 1/13/17.
- New Danger Zone 1/9/17.
- Look out for a Long Idea Next Week.
- Model Portfolio Update: Safest Dividend Yields on 1/20/17
- 40: 10-Qs parsed since Jan 1.
- 24:10-Ks parsed since Jan 1.
- 205: Stocks & mutual funds added to coverage over the last 3 months.
- See our entire coverage universe here.