New Constructs is November’s #1 ranked stock picker in Healthcare over the last twelve months (LTM) per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only platform for connecting allocators and money managers. Over 12,000 managers/contributors are pre-screened before being allowed to join.
As a member of New Constructs, you get access to these investment ideas before we give them to SumZero. Some of the top performing ideas are below:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX, since changed to BHC) – short – down 45% when position closed in May 2017
- Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) – short – down 42% when position closed in October 2017
- National Research Corp (NRC) – long – up 38% when position closed in May 2018
- Amgen (AMGN) – long – up 20% since publish in May 2017
- CVS Health Corp – long – up 5% since publish in October 2018
This article originally published on November 28, 2018.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.