Interactive Brokers (IBKR) launched a custom offering of New Constructs’ cutting-edge fundamental research technology to its clients.
The partnership brings IBKR clients direct access to New Constructs’ forensic accounting research and valuation models on 3,000 company stocks, 7,000 mutual funds and 400 ETFs as well as:
- Forensic accounting, investment ratings and alerts.
- Screening capabilities across more than 10,000 stocks, ETFs and mutual funds.
- Model portfolios for the “Most Attractive Stocks” and “Most Dangerous Stocks.”
- Model portfolios for the “Best and Worst ETFs and Mutual Funds” by sector and style.
- Free research and education opportunities via podcasts and webinars.
“We are pleased to provide our cutting-edge research technology to a fellow leader in innovation and transparency for investors like Interactive Brokers. We share a vision for helping investors maximize performance and leverage the latest in technology,” said New Constructs chief executive David Trainer.
For more details, see the press release here.