On Tuesday ( 11/22/16), WealthManagement.com featured our op/ed on why the Fiduciary standard of service is here to stay no matter what Trump does. Read the entire op-ed here.
Key take aways from the op/ed:
- Investors’ expectations for the fiduciary standard are here to stay no matter what the official rules say
- What financial adviser wants to be seen as not putting the client’s interests first?
- New Constructs fills a void for the quality of research needed to fulfill fiduciary duties – and all this talk about the new DOL rule shines a light on that void
For more on why the fiduciary rule helps investors:
- Why Investors Need Independent Research
- CFOs Agree: 20% of Companies Have Misleading Earnings
- Are “Buy” Ratings Nearly Worthless?
- Wall Street Analysts Find Themselves in the Danger Zone
In addition, you can see all our media coverage here.