At the beginning of each quarter, we rank each sector from best to worst. These rankings are forward looking and are indicative of how each sector should perform going forward. We then analyze each sector, looking into its fundamental metrics such as return on invested capital (ROIC), after-tax profit (NOPAT), and price to economic book value (PEBV). This gives you a picture of each sector as a whole.
Diving deeper, we highlight our top stocks in each sector that deserve to be in your portfolio. Not an investor who buys individual stocks? We also highlight the top ETFs or mutual funds, along with the worst, or ones to avoid. This analysis is available to our platinum and higher members. This information allows you to make better decisions when allocating your portfolio, what stocks to look at, which funds to avoid, and the overall environment in which each sector is operating. The following is our analysis of each sector for the first quarter of 2015.
- Consumer Discretionary — Add the Best Consumer Discretionary Stocks to Your Portfolio
- Consumer Staples — These Stocks Should Be a Staple In Your Portfolio
- Energy — Give Your Portfolio an Energy Boost Now
- Financials — Take Hold of Your Financials With These Stocks
- Health Care — Give Your Portfolio a Check-Up with The Best Stocks in Health Care
- Industrials — Does Your Portfolio Need an Industrial Revolution?
- Materials — Make a Material Difference in Your Portfolio With These Stocks
- Information Technology — Put the Best Technology to Use in Your Portfolio
- Telecom — Your Portfolio is Calling: Do You Own These Telecom Stocks?
- Utilities — Give Your Portfolio Some Extra Utilities Today
Not a Member Yet?You need a Platinum Membership or higher to view the content on this page.
Start Your Platinum Membership Today | Members Log In Here