This blog will show how to:
- Uncover the unadulterated facts about corporate profitability and valuation.
- Avoid falling prey to misinformation about stocks that inundates the airwaves, papers and most research channels.
- Develop intelligent investment strategies.
I plan to accomplish the goals above via posts on the following topics:
- Danger Zone — sell and short ideas that counter naive consensus views and protect your portfolio from blow ups
- Long Ideas — ideas that fortify your portfolio
- ETF/Fund research — forward-looking insights into the best and worst from ETFs and mutual fund providers
- Proof Is In Performance — measurement of our stock picking
- Investing 101 — keys to intelligent investing that you won’t hear from your broker and an expert’s perspective on what you need to know about
- Footnotes Decoder — details on how hidden red flags affect EPS and valuation
- General Market comments— my thoughts on the larger global economic trends driving the markets