Research automation is inevitable, but not in the way pundits describe.
Based on our deep experience with AI and machine learning, we put together an E-book, “Machine Learning & AI for Smarter Investing” to explore AI in finance.
In the E-book, we combine the 5 articles we wrote on the topic:
- The shortcomings of current AI in Finance
- Why transparency is crucial to both developers and users of AI
- Difficulties in teaching machines to read unstructured data
- How humans can best work and collaborate with machines
- How AI can help advisors grow and keep assets
This article originally published on April 12, 2018.
Disclosure: David Trainer and Kyle Guske II receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
Photo Credit: Seanbatty (Pixabay)