The market was quick to buy a rare, profitable IPO. Can the firm continue to create shareholder value?
This ETF uses free cash flow to identify high-quality companies with undervalued stocks.
17 new stocks make this month’s model portfolio.
P/E ratios & ROE lead investors to the wrong stocks. Get better research.
These companies let executives earn bonuses while destroying shareholder value.
Get a free look at one of the stocks in this month's portfolio.
4,371 forensic accounting adjustments from 232 10-Ks with a value of $972 billion. See what we found in AXA Equitable Holdings' (EQH) 10-K.
Details only found in its S-1 reveal the true fundamentals and valuation of this IPO.
This IPO is a way for employees and early investors to cash out and leave people who buy the IPO holding the bag.
Register for our webinars on April 16, May 7, June 18 and July 16 - all at 12pm ET.
Watch our webinars on April 16, May 7, June 4 and July 16 - all at 6pm ET.
- New Danger Zone: 3/25/19
- New Long Idea: 3/27/19
- Dividend Growth Stocks: Model Portfolio Update: 3/28/19
- Most Attractive/Most Dangerous: Model Portfolio Update: 4/3/19
- 153: 10-Qs parsed since Mar 1.
- 929: 10-Ks parsed since Mar 1.
- 116: stocks, ETFs & mutual funds added to coverage universe over the last 3 months.