We joined Yahoo Finance Live on Thursday, February 4 to discuss:
- How self-directed investors take more risk than they realize
- How reliable fundamental research lowers risk
- How blind risk taking fuels Wall Street profits
- Better stock picks for self-directed investors than the frenzy stocks
- Why valuations of Tesla (TSLA) and Pinterest (PINS) must come back down to earth.
This article originally published on February 5, 2021.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, sector, style, or theme.