We are June’s #2 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
Below are some of the ideas that drive these high rankings. We gave members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we posted them to SumZero.
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – short – down 67% since publishing in August 2017
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) – long – up 50% since publishing in June 2017
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX, since changed to BHC) – short – down 45% when position closed in May 2017
- The Walt Disney Company (DIS) – long – up 25% since publishing in February 2019
- Winmark Corp (WINA) – long – up 24% since publishing in October 2017
This article originally published on June 7, 2019.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.