We are October’s #2 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
Below are some of the ideas that drive these high rankings. We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- KLA Tencor (KLAC) – long – up 80% since publishing in August 2017
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – short – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX, since changed to BHC) – short – down 45% when position closed in May 2017
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) – long – up 44% since publishing in June 2017
- Target Corporation (TGT) – long – up 25% since publishing in June 2019
This article originally published on October 4, 2019.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.