CEO David Trainer joined Rob Maurer of Tesla Daily to discuss our recent report “Tesla: The Most Dangerous Stock for Fiduciaries.”
Topics covered in the interview include:
- Tesla’s (TSLA) valuation relative to other automakers
- Tesla’s reliance on regulatory credits to generate GAAP profit
- Incumbent automakers’ plans to enter electric vehicle (EV) market with large scale
- Tesla’s lack of competitive advantages
- The expectations baked into TSLA – the current stock price implies massive production, profitability, and market share gains
This article originally published on August 27, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.