The latest rankings have been released and New Constructs’ CEO David Trainer is June’s #4 ranked “Value” stock picker per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only platform for connecting allocators and money managers. Each of the 12,000 managers/contributors is pre-screened before being allowed to join.
The SumZero Rankings feature is a proprietary performance-based algorithm based on member research posted to the SumZero platform. Please visit the SumZero Rankings page for exact methodology and requirements.
As a member of our mailing list, you get access to these investment ideas before we send to SumZero. Some of the top performing ideas are below:
- NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) (long) – up 95% since publish date
- Twitter (TWTR) (short) – down 59% since publish date
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) (short) – down 59% since publish date
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) (short) – down 56% since publish date
- Box (BOX) (short) – down 46% since publish date