See our March 24, 2014 report predicting the news that caused Dunkin Brands (DNKN) to fall over 10% last week.
Here are a few other early warnings that we hope served you well in these volatile markets.
Long before Carl Icahn piped up, we have pointed to many overvalued stocks with misleading earnings.
See the Danger Zone section of our site for more warnings. We publish a new Danger Zone article about weekly. Many of these ideas are picked up by Barron’s, USA Today, CNBC etc.
- DemandWare (DWRE)* – June 23, 2015
- Performance: DWRE -25%; S&P -7%
- Groupon (GRPN) – June 9, 2015
- Performance: GRPN -40%; S&P -5%
- Twitter (TWTR) – June 1, 2015
- Performance: TWTR -24%; S&P -6%
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) – March 23, 2015
- Performance: LOCO -59%; S&P -6%
- CenturyLink (CTL) – February 9, 2015
- Performance: CTL -35%; S&P -3%
Photo Credit: Iman Mosaad (Flickr)