This stock is still cheap despite interest from smart money.
Back on CNBC’s to discuss the flaws in the business and risk in the valuation.
Pro Clients and above get details on which companies exploit pension accounting loopholes the most.
Five new stocks make this month’s portfolio.
Get a free look at one of the stocks added this month.
Investors need to be wary of managers who exploit pensions to manage earnings.
- New Danger Zone: 6/25/18
- New Long Idea: 6/27/18
- Dividend Growth Stocks: Model Portfolio Update: 6/28/18
- Worst Pension Plunderers Part 2: Discount Rate Assumptions
- 373:10-Qs parsed since Jun 1.
- 128:10-Ks parsed since Jun 1.
- 180: stocks, ETFs & mutual funds added to coverage universe over the last 3 months.
CEO David Trainer sat down with Chuck Jaffe of Money Life to talk about our Danger Zone pick this past week: Pension Accounting – Discount Rates.