We are April’s #4 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- Overstock.com (OSTK) – short – down 69% when position closed in March 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – short – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
- KLA Tencor (KLAC) – long – up 50% since publishing in August 2017
- Amgen Inc. (AMGN) – long – up 28% since publishing in May 2017
- Target (TGT) – long – up 10% since publishing in June 2019
This article originally published on April 3, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our core earnings are a superior measure of profits, as demonstrated in In Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. The paper empirically shows that our data is superior to IBES “Street Earnings”, owned by Blackstone (BX) and Thomson Reuters (TRI), and “Income Before Special Items” from Compustat, owned by S&P Global (SPGI).