We are January’s #3 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
Below are some of the ideas, which utilize the superior data and Earnings Distortion research featured by the HBS & MIT Sloan Paper, “Core Earnings: New Data and Evidence”, that drive these high rankings. We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- KLA Tencor (KLAC) – long – up 103% since publishing in August 2017
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – SHORT – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
- Amgen Inc. (AMGN) – long – up 47% since publishing in May 2017
- Target Corporation (TGT) – long – up 45% since publishing in June 2019
- Western Union – long – up 35% since publishing in September 2018
- Dropbox Inc. (DBX) – SHORT – down 33% since publishing in September 2018
This article originally published on January 6, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.