We are January’s #4 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 16,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) – up 124% since publishing in September 2016
- Mastec Inc. (MTZ) – up 85% since publishing in June 2020
- HCA Healthcare (HCA) – up 77% since publishing in June 2020
- NVR Inc. (NVR) – up 86% since publishing in April 2017
- Alphabet, Inc. (GOOGL) – up 64% since publishing in February 2018
- Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ) – down 75% when position closed in April 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
This article originally published on January 8, 2021.
Disclosure: David Trainer owns HCA. David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our reports utilize our Core Earnings, a superior measure of profits, as demonstrated in Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence, a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. Recently accepted by the Journal of Financial Economics, the paper proves that our data is superior to all the metrics offered elsewhere.