We are May’s #5 ranked stock picker in Healthcare per SumZero Rankings. SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 12,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers.
We give members of New Constructs access to these ideas, as we do all research, before we post them to SumZero.
- KLA Tencor (KLAC) – long – up 86% since publishing in August 2017
- Overstock.com (OSTK) – short – down 69% when position closed in March 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – short – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
- Amgen Inc. (AMGN) – long – up 44% since publishing in May 2017
- Target (TGT) – long – up 33% since publishing in June 2019
This article originally published on May 8, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our core earnings are a superior measure of profits, as demonstrated in In Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. The paper empirically shows that our data is superior to “Income Before Special Items” from Compustat, owned by S&P Global (SPGI).