- Core Earnings
- Net operating profit after tax (NOPAT)
- Invested capital
- Economic Earnings
- Free cash flow (FCF)
- Return on invested capital (ROIC)
- Weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- GAAP net income
We update this research quarterly and keep a log of each report in the “Sector & Industry Fundamentals” category on the Research page of our site.
- Long Ideas, Danger Zone picks, and IPO research
- Sector and industry ratings, including details on rating components
- Sector- and industry-level analysis of Economic Earnings, ROIC, FCF, price-to-economic book value (PEBV), and more
- Real-time access to our best-in-class Model Portfolios
- Proven-superior research, alerts, ratings, and reports on unlimited tickers of your choice
- Advanced screeners for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds
- Members-only access to advanced training and stock discussions/Q&A with the New Constructs team.
This article was originally published on September 8, 2023.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, Italo Mendonça, and Hakan Salt receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
Questions on this report or others? Join our Society of Intelligent Investors and connect with us directly.