We’ve published an update to our Sector & Industry fundamentals page with data on the following metrics through 5/21/21:
- Core Earnings
- net operating profit after-tax (NOPAT)
- invested capital
- economic earnings
- free cash flow (FCF)
- return on invested capital (ROIC)
- weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- GAAP net income
Get prior updates here.
We will update this research quarterly and keep a log of each report in the “Sector & Industry Fundamentals” category of the Research page of our site.
Want more sector & industry research, and in real-time? Sign up for a Platinum membership and get:
- overall and component ratings for each sector and industry
- 5 years of sector- and industry-level research on economic earnings, ROIC, FCF, economic book value, and price-to-economic book value (PEBV), and more
- the best and worst stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds in each sector and industry
- More details here.
This article originally published on June 14, 2021.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, Alex Sword, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.