- #1 in Long ideas,
- #2 in Consumer Discretionary,
- #3 in Healthcare,
- #3 in Small Cap, and
- #5 in Industrials.
SumZero is a highly exclusive buy-side only community with over 16,000 pre-screened professional portfolio managers that compete for these rankings.
We give members of New Constructs access to our stock picks before we post them to SumZero.
- GameStop (GME) – up over 1100% when position closed in January 2021
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) – up 215% since publishing in September 2016
- HCA Healthcare (HCA) – up 152% since publishing in June 2020
- MasTec Inc. (MTZ) – up 137% since publishing in June 2020
- NVR Inc. (NVR) – up 138% since publishing in April 2017
- DoorDash (DASH) – down 1% from IPO open price – published November 2020
- Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ) – down 75% when position closed in April 2020
- TrueCar Inc. (TRUE) – down 67% when position closed in June 2019
This article originally published on July 28, 2021.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Matt Shuler receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.
 Our reports utilize our Core Earnings, a more reliable measure of profits, as demonstrated in Core Earnings: New Data & Evidence, a paper by professors at Harvard Business School (HBS) & MIT Sloan. Recently accepted by the Journal of Financial Economics, the paper reveals significant inaccuracies, omissions, and biases in legacy fundamental datasets while proving the superiority of our fundamental data.