We discussed the following with Stig Broderson and Preston Pysh on the We Study Billionaires podcast:
- The strength of Disney’s business model
- Valuing Disney using our reverse DCF model
- The importance of return on invested capital (ROIC)
- Flaws in traditional equity research
See our previous research on Disney below:
- This Media Giant Should Continue Its Dominance in 2017
- Things Are Looking Up for Disney
- Micro-Bubble Winners
- Too Many Positive Catalysts to Count for This Media Giant
- Disney’s Avengers Spell Endgame for Netflix
- Disney’s Strategy Is Working
This article originally published on January 13, 2020.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, and Sam McBride receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, sector, style, or theme.