We recently updated and made free to the public, the following metrics on our Sector & Industry Fundamentals page:
- Core Earnings
- Net operating profit after-tax (NOPAT)
- Invested capital
- Economic earnings
- Free cash flow (FCF)
- Return on invested capital (ROIC)
- Weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- GAAP net income
Get prior updates here.
We update this research quarterly and keep a log of each report in the “Sector & Industry Fundamentals” category on the Research page of our site.
Sign up for a Platinum membership to get this data in real-time, as well as:
- sector and industry ratings, including details on rating components
- 5 years of sector- and industry-level research on economic earnings, ROIC, FCF, economic book value, price-to-economic book value (PEBV), and more
- real-time access to our best-in-class Model Portfolios
- truly diligent research, alerts, ratings, and reports on 50 tickers of your choice
- Discover more here.
This article originally published on September 2, 2022.
Disclosure: David Trainer, Kyle Guske II, Matt Shuler, and Brian Pellegrini receive no compensation to write about any specific stock, style, or theme.