On Thursday (10/27/16), Michael Rapoport of The Wall Street Journal interviewed CEO David Trainer regarding the proliferation of non-GAAP earnings and the SEC’s increased efforts to investigate misuse of non-GAAP metrics.
For more on the dangers of non-GAAP earnings:
- Danger Zone: Stocks With Most Misleading Non-GAAP Earnings
- Non-GAAP Earnings Boost Executive Pay At The Expense Of Shareholders
- The Dangers of Non-GAAP Earnings
- The SEC Is Starting To Worry About Non-GAAP Earnings
- What’s The Problem With Non-GAAP Earnings?
In addition, you can see all our media coverage here.