At the beginning of each quarter, we rank each sector from best to worst with our Sector Ratings Report. These rankings are forward looking and are indicative of how each sector should perform going forward.
We also highlight the top ETFs or mutual funds, along with the worst, or ones to avoid. We even highlight a quality stock and a dangerous stock within the sector as well. This analysis is available to our platinum and higher members. This information allows you to make better decisions when allocating your portfolio, what stocks to look at, which funds to avoid, or which funds to buy. Some of the best include IYJ, FSRBX, FSTA, and SMH. Some of the worst include IFOAX, REZ, RYRTX, and PSCU.
The following is our analysis of each sector for the second quarter of 2016.
- Consumer Discretionary —The Best and Worst of the Consumer Discretionary Sector
- Consumer Staples— The Best and Worst of the Consumers Staples Sector
- Energy— The Best and Worst of the Energy Sector
- Financials— The Best and Worst of the Financials Sector
- Health Care— The Best and Worst of the Health Care Sector
- Industrials— The Best and Worst of the Industrials Sector
- Information Technology— The Best and Worst of the Information Technology Sector
- Materials— The Best and Worst of the Materials Sector
- Telecom Services— The Best and Worst of the Telecom Services Sector
- Utilities— The Best and Worst of the Utilities Sector