54% of traditional FCF to Debt ratings for S&P 500 companies are wrong.
Traditional EBITDA to Debt ratings are misleading for 14% of S&P 500 companies.
Six new stocks make this month’s Model Portfolio.
This stock is worth ~50% of its expected valuation.
Private equity owners want to sell this IPO for ~3x the price they paid after driving profits much lower.
We joined TDA Network’s Market on Close to discuss how investors benefit from knowing true earnings.
Get a free look at one of the stocks in this month's Model Portfolio.
Street Earnings suffer from significant flaws compared to Core Earnings.
- New Danger Zone: 6/28/21
- New Long Idea: 6/30/21
- Dividend Growth Stocks: Model Portfolio Update: 6/30/21
- Most Attractive/Most Dangerous: Model Portfolio Update: 7/8/21
- 206: 10-Qs parsed since June 1.
- 67: 10-Ks parsed since June 1.
- 40: stocks, ETFs & mutual funds added to coverage universe over the last 3 months.
- 11: IPOs added to coverage universe over the last 3 months.